Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mmmmm... Delicious!

I am back from vacation, and on Delicious. My user name is bruce.nesmith, which is as easy to remember as it is unoriginal.

I don't have a lot of bookmarks, and spend most of my computing time on my computer in 104C Hickok Hall. However, on occasion I find myself working on other computers. Sometimes a web address is easy to remember (www.wunderground.com), and sometimes it's not. The environmental blog I follow on The New York Times website for example... I can remember www.nytimes.com, but it's not linked to their blogs, and I can never remember the author's name (Andrew... what is it again?). Problem SOLVED.

I networked with everyone else who looked like they had done this post. I am not sure I will find this useful or necessary, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment