Saturday, July 3, 2010

Trying again, failing again, then succeeding

I tried to be a good sport and sign up for a Flickr account after all, even though any picture of me is on Facebook. This required signing up for a Yahoo account, because... well, I don't know why, but I needed to get a yahoo.com e-mail address in addition to the two I already have. I went through the entire registration process but for some reason was unable to decode the funky letter-number thing they make you type. After three attempts I gave up.

But, my sons wanting to see this glitch in action, I returned and after two more attempts I now have a Flickr account. (Weirdly, Eli thought I had typed the thing wrong the time it worked.) My name is "Bruce Nesmith."

E-mailing pictures is difficult, but not this difficult. Anyhow, my real pictures are on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment